QVI 2013 Tech Tour Registration
QVI Tech Tours will showcase the latest QVI-developed technologies for inspection and measurement from Optical Gaging Products, RAM Optical Instrumentation, Certified Comparator Products, and VIEW Micro-Metrology, including —
- Multisensor systems for measuring complex 3D parts
- High-speed systems for measuring micro-fabricated parts near the production line
- All-new Optical Comparators with digital technology
- Easy-to-use manual and automatic video measuring systems
- Systems for the fast and simple non-contact measurement of shafts, cylinders, and threads
QVI Tech Tours are a free service of QVI and our channel partners to provide information and technical application support to quality professionals. There is no cost to register and no obligation.
Tech Tour Dates & Locations
- Dallas, TX – April 24-25 – at Crescent Gage and Tool Sales
- Salt Lake City, UT – May 8-9 – at Gage Lab Products
- Denver, CO – June 5-6 – at Advanced Coordinate Technology
- Auburn, WA – June 26-27 – at Rosco Precision Machinery
- Irvine, CA – July 31 - August 1 – at Pacific Inspection Company
- Santa Clara, CA – October 23-24 – at Indicate Technologies
More dates are being added in the Eastern Region. Check back for more info.
Select the date and location for the Tech Tour event you'd like to visit and enter your contact information to register.